Foaling Videos for use as a learning tool

33 replies to this topic

#31 Liz k

Liz k

Totally Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

Here's a video from Mandy's foaling 5/2/13...... The foal presented in normal position even with a normal position you can see still some help might be needed. The foal had his front legs crossed and his hips were out a bit just enough to stop the progress in the hip area so some front leg uncrossing and some pulling to the left and right unlodged the hip issue....also with manipulation of the head where it's the widest saved the mare from tearing, as you can see it was a tight fit......hope this video will shed some light even though the presentation of the foal was normal some human help was needed.....

Edited by Liz k, 05 May 2013 - 12:07 AM.

• LittleRibbie likes this

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#32 LittleRibbie

LittleRibbie

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

great close up video Liz, thanks for sharing and Congrats!!

Heidi
Never Too Mini Farm
Home of:
Stallion: Nick
Geldings: Cameron,Skillet and S'mores
Mares: Holly, Peanut, Popcorn,
2013 Filly,Scarlet and Colt, Sneeker

#33 NaturalOne

NaturalOne

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

I want to thank all of you for such informative videos. I am a newcomer to Miniature Horses and Horses in General. I recently moved to the country (Central Valley California) and There are a few farms in town that have Mini horses. They are gorgoues. In the future I plan to buy property and a mini horse or two.  These were awesome videos and Im so grateful. I want to let you know your passion, and compassion really inspires me to become a  part of the Mini horse community.

• Ryan Johnson likes this

#34 Miniatures

Miniatures

-

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,689 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

Thank you for your kind words, and we hope you join in loving and caring for these VERY special little horses!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users