Dolly's Due Anyday (I Hope) Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a shame and disappointing for you. Still, as you say, better to know now so you can get some rest, plus you have the excitement of planning for a future baby. Have you got a stallion or will you be sending her off to stud - any one in mind?

default_saludando.gif
iam sorry to hear about dolly
default_sad.png

Sorry to hear
default_sad.png

Sorry to hear your disappointing news. But what fun planning for next year's little one!! I'm with Anna -- any ideas for the daddy-to-be?? Pictures??

Don't leave us -- we're a group who's also happy looking forward to planning for next year -- as you can see in our "chats". So, please give us a "peek" !!
default_aktion033.gif
You better answer them
default_new_rofl.gif
I had to share all my 2012 foal plans with them almost as soon as my 2011 babeis started to pop out
default_new_rofl.gif

I reckon the planning is way more fun then the waiting!

Although of course I changed my mind about certain pairings a number of times, it's so hard to know if you go with a tried and true kind of breeding or try something really new! In the end I only put one mare back to the stallion she'd already had a foal by, already can't wait for my next foals!

Latest posts

Back