Chablis and Rosie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Howdy! I thought I would share our link for our foaling cam as well. Foaling season is my favorite season. Its better than Christmas!
default_aktion033.gif

Pondering Oaks Foaling

As far as inside mares, we only have 2 due this year but we hope to have some outside mares later this year for foaling.

Chablis WAH is due 1/2/2012. She is a solid bay ASPC over mare in foal to Happy Hooligan O.K. This is the first cross for these two and I'm super excited to see what they do.
default_wub.png
Chablis has had foals for other farms but this is her first for us.

Country Star Rosie Flores is due 1/6/2012. She is a bay pinto ASPC mare also in foal to Happy Hooligan O.K. This is the 2nd cross and her 4th foal (she's a day time foaler too!)

Hi n welcome!! Can we see some piccies of your gorgeous girls? Will you have them set up on cameras or on marestare? Thanks for joining us here
default_smile.png
can't wait to see your gorgeous new babies when they arrive
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome Glad to be watching
default_new_shocked.gif
From what I can see they are very pretty. My Dlilah is due in January and she looks about like your Country Star Rosie. I was afraid she was too thin, but she look about like yours. May miss the foaling if they foal during the day, but I'll try to watch when I get off work. Again welcome and thanks for the link. I have them up.

default_saludando.gif
hi and welcome to the nut house...

thanks for shareing with us ..your mares look lovely..
default_wub.png

us ladys on here love pictures

are these your first foals

I'm so pleased different countries have different foaling seasons! When Australia goes quiet I get new mares to watch
default_new_rofl.gif

Your mares are lovely
default_wub.png

Let me see if I can try the pictures again. I tried the first time and they were huge.

Happy Hooligan O.K. - black and white ASPC/PtHA Stallion. 44" tall. Has his Hall of Fame in Classic Halter, as well as PtHA ROM in Halter, and is a PtHA World Champion. These 2 foals will be #4 and #5 for him (keeping my fingers crossed they're both fillies!).

8426_159014522404_158131172404_2732980_4326989_n.jpg

Chablis WAH - bay ASPC mare. about 45" tall. Not sure how many foals she has had but she is not a maiden. No foaling history on her. This is the first cross for her and Happy, and I'm pretty excited about it.

302370_10150356373187405_158131172404_8025859_573811625_n.jpg

Country Star Rosie Flores - bay pinto ASPC Mare. about ~43" tall. This is foal number 4 for her, and the 2nd one with Happy.

8426_158782122404_158131172404_2731577_1360386_n.jpg

This is the full sibling, a 2010 filly, Be Happy.

383713_10150356249857405_158131172404_8025448_396100234_n.jpg

Our cam is hosted by Marestare and I wouldn't be without that service! They saved 2 of our foals last year. Had I not been woken by the phone ringing I would have missed an elbow dystocia and a foal not getting out of the bag. It pays to have the cameras or at least send mares out to farms with cameras!

Both mares can "hide" while standing. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix that right now. During foaling, everyone should have a good view. Thanks for watching!

Suffering massive stallion envy here!
default_wub.png
:wub

Just don't tell my boys
default_wink.png

Hi Carin,
saludando.gif
Yippee more of your gorgeous girls to watch
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Daddy is just what I have been asking for Christmas
new_rofl.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hi and welcome from Wales UK..I will be watching..theyr just gorgeous all of them..thanks for sharing
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Hi from Wales, UK.
default_saludando.gif

What beautiful horses - cant wait to see the beautiful babies they are going to produce for you.

Thanks for joining us here and letting us share the excitement with you.
default_yes.gif

just checked in on your girls and they are both standing quietly looking gorgeous!

sorry about my first post!!
default_wacko.png
I am such a clutz LOL I was on my ipod and didn't see the link to the camera...

please know though I will be watching from now on!!
default_yes.gif
its 3:38am where you are right now!!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks guys!
default_saludando.gif
And hey Eagle! I always think its pretty cool that people from around the world can peek inside my barn as I do theirs! Its pretty fun. Foaling time is my favorite season for that, just because I love watching what goes on when I'm not around.

We are selling down...so for the right price...I'll send anyone any where right now!
default_wink.png

Its been raining here since midnight (which is wonderful) but I need to go out and feed everyone. Kinda wishing I hadn't turned some horses out in the way back this morning. I'm going to get wet!
default_sad.png

default_saludando.gif
oh your horses are stunning,,, excuse me while i go empty my bucket of drool
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

our shetlands in australia dont look nothing like them..just lovely
default_wub.png

quote name='lucky lodge' timestamp='1324557118' post='1435235']

default_saludando.gif
oh your horses are stunning,,, excuse me while i go empty my bucket of drool
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

our shetlands in australia dont look nothing like them..just lovely
default_wub.png

Do you want one?
default_yes.gif
I can totally hook you up!
default_biggrin.png

Changes for Rosie over the night! She has a nice small bag with golden colostrum this morning. Right on schedule for her at 315 days! Her last foal was at 328 days so that would put her at 1/4/12. She needs to cross her legs until the 1st.

Chablis is still hanging on to any developments.

Hi and Welcome!
saludando.gif

What gorgeous horses you have!
wub.gif

No, unfortunately I do not raise anything (at least on purpose) that matures under 42". I wish I did though or I would have sold everything this year. I just prefer the bigger ponies as I have some chronic back issues. Plus the competition hasn't been as thick so it levels the playing field.

Rosie's first filly did mature into the AMHR height range and her owners did hardshp her. Her last filly "looked" to be staying small but the sire is 44" so there is no way I would even suggest that it could happen.

Back