Rosies Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamblin Park

Reaction score
Hi everyone and thankyou all for the warm welcome that you have given me.

I would like to introduce Aroonamia Amber Rose (Rosie) she is a 7yr old 34" Black Mini Pony Mare who we just adore, she is our first Mini and is due to foal on the 25th of December 2011 yep thats right Christmas Day lol
default_wub.png

DSC00502.JPGDSC00510.JPGDSC00511.JPG

She is in foal to this guy his name is Tillydale Rockstar and is a 36" Chestnut and White Pinto with one blue Eye he is owned by my very good friend and I have helped her to prep and show him I am so proud of both of them as my friend had only shown once before and she did an awesome job
default_aktion033.gif

Rocky 3.jpg

This is Rosies first foal born 17th September 2010 his name is Gamblin Park Wylde Sparkz (Kenzo) and is owned by a beautiful young girl who just recently lost her mum to cancer she left us a week ago today and I am still in shock I miss her so very much
default_no.gif

His Sire is my Black and White Pinto Stallion who is 32" tall, his name is Arabella Painted Wylde (Cricket) and Kenzo has been measured at 26" and really hasn't got much taller lol
default_laugh.png

139.JPG

Not the best photo lol will try and get some more
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
hi nat,,,rosie,s got to foal before xmas she,s looks like she droped more since i last seen her ..hows

her udders looking now...............

Hi and welcome to Rosie and her family.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

So it now looks as though we have three foals to look forward too in the next few weeks.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Do please let us have daily updates on Rosie - I can see us all being glued to our computers on Christmas Day with a lot of burnt turkeys still in the oven and a lot of hungry folks sitting impatiently at the table! LOL!!

Good luck for a safe foaling and a healthy baby.
default_yes.gif

Hi Jen yep should be there in the arvo got Physio at 12.40 oh joy lol.

Thanks AnnaC I will do my best to have daily updates, I reckon everyone will be fending for themselves Christmas day
default_biggrin.png
just trying to upload some more photos now

saludando.gif
Hi and Welcome!

Rosie does look SO close! Look at that V
yes.gif

Welcome
default_saludando.gif
. Rosie is beautiful and a fantastic shiney coat. We'll be watching. Great pics. It will be interesting to see what the foal looks like. Are you hoping for a filly or colt?

I can see us all being glued to our computers on Christmas Day with a lot of burnt turkeys still in the oven and a lot of hungry folks sitting impatiently at the table! LOL!!
Not me cos Mum will be doing the cooking
risa8.gif

Rosie is gorgeous and looks like she is right on track to have a Christmas baby
488.gif
Will she let you touch her udder? if so can you lift her tail and take a shot from behind
new_rofl.gif
Yes we are very demanding.

something like this would be good
blush.gif

Welcome to the Nursery
saludando.gif

Hi and Welcome
default_laugh.png

I always photo document the mares on a daily or twice daily basis near the end! Best way to get a consistent feel for the changes is to take photos at the same time of day. The best angles are a side on shot (taken at mini height, not looking down), directly behind, and a behind shot of the udder like Eagle posted.

Will she let you touch the udder? If so try and touch it at every check, get a feel for the normal temperature and hardness so when the pre foaling sign of a hot hard udder arrives you know!

WOW!! In those latest pictures, she down look very close!
default_yes.gif

Are you all ready for the new baby - will she be foaling in a stable, and are you able to watch her from close by or do you have a camera on her? I certainly wouldn't be taking my eyes off her for long during the day and not at all during the night!

Looking forward to see a couple of pics of her udder if you can get them......please.

Hi and Welcome!! your mare is gorgeous! the stallion is lovely too!! love his markings!
default_aktion033.gif
they are going to have one gorgeous foal!!

and a christmas baby!! YAY! lol hope everything goes well! do you have her up on camera?
default_biggrin.png

Morning everyone
default_saludando.gif
. Thankyou so much for your lovely comments about Rosie (she is very special to me). I can touch her anywhere she trusts me so much which is a long way from what she used to be as she is a rescue like just about all of my minis
default_biggrin.png

I have her in a walk in walk out stable and yard right at the back of my house and we have low voltage lights set up so I can clearly see her from my back patio and my daughter, hubby and I take shifts (well hubby does when he is not working lol) Rosie foaled at 7.30am with her first and acted like an old pro I am so proud of her. If you all like I can tell you all about my rescues and the how they have repaid me 100000000000000000 times over but I am not sure where to make the thread lol
default_rolleyes.gif

I have taken more photos and I did take one from the 5th of December of her Boobies so here we go

5th December 2011

DSC00505.JPG

Today 19th December 2011

DSC00551.JPG

Side shots from today 19th December 2011

DSC00550.JPG

DSC00552.JPG

all I can say is she is absoloutly BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub I think I am in love!

she looks great! that tummy is huge! and her boobies! well she is sure going to have enough to feed that baby of hers!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

May I ask where you are? I am green with envy of the sunshine and gorgeous shiny coat that Rosie is wearing
wub.gif

Oh and could we know your name too?
wub.gif

You photos are perfect and if you take them at the same angle each time we will easily be able to see her changes
aktion033.gif

She looks very close and as Diane (Castle Rock) said, as soon as her nipples separate we will have lift off
laugh.gif

I leave on the 23rd so could you have a little chat with her and ask her to hurry up cos I would hate to miss it
new_rofl.gif

Oh and one last thing, should we be chanting for a filly or a colt? and any colour preference?

saludando.gif

Renee

May I ask where you are? I am green with envy of the sunshine and gorgeous shiny coat that Rosie is wearing
wub.gif

Oh and could we know your name too?
wub.gif

You photos are perfect and if you take them at the same angle each time we will easily be able to see her changes
aktion033.gif

She looks very close and as Diane (Castle Rock) said, as soon as her nipples separate we will have lift off
laugh.gif

I leave on the 23rd so could you have a little chat with her and ask her to hurry up cos I would hate to miss it
new_rofl.gif

Oh and one last thing, should we be chanting for a filly or a colt? and any colour preference?

saludando.gif

Renee
Hi Renee, My name is Natalie and I live in a rural suburb called Baldivis in Perth, Western Australia.

Thankyou Rosie has an awesome coat and my big horses coats have even more shine than Rosies lol would you like a photo or two lol
default_biggrin.png
oh and I am not fussed what the sex or colour of the foal is so long as all is well happy and healthy is way better than getting my order filled lol although a patchy foal would be nice lol
default_yes.gif

DSC00487.JPG

DSC00488.JPG

DSC00489.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

Lol sorry couldn't help myself
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back