KSS Mini Cart (Kingston Saddlery) ~ What can you tell me about this cart?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImagineThat

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these carts? Good/bad? I have a 31" mini gelding I am sending to get broke to drive in the spring and am looking for an easy entry cart to get started with.

Thank you in advance!

I have one and have had it for two years now as my first cart. I've never had any issues with it and go on trails and down the roads often as well as around the pasture. But I just am a back yard type driver, have also shown in it but curious to see what other people might think? Like I said, I have not had any sort of issues and it pulls very nicely with my 34" mini, I use the shorter set of shafts with him, my cart came with two pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, ardie&sparki! I would LOVE to have a Bellcrown Aerocrown, but budget won't allow that right now
default_sad.png
So looking at some of the more affordable EE Carts.

I have been looking at the same cart. I've read some reviews and for the $$ people seem to like the cart. Not top of the line by any means but a good beginner cart. So I've read
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back