de-agos own thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinky's poops are still black and they look like goat poops..I remember my other foals poops being the same so not worried..I think its whats normal for your foal if you know what i mean..if they have been brown and soft then suddenly change to black and hard then you know something isnt quite right..not sure than having to pop them out of his bottom is quite right but gave me a giggle lol you shooting poops around
default_10_2_12.gif
Im sure his lil poops will be back to normal in no time and its nothing to be to concerned about

One of my boys still does small bullet sized poos and he's 11 year old. (he certainly would not approve of me popping poo out of him. LOL!!) Most foals do 'maltezer' sized poos, but just keep an eye on him. Really dark poos usually happen when the good grass comes in growthwise, but then the poos are often a bit softer (unless you are my stallion!) Is he getting grass (I know he's getting plenty of exercise) because this is what will keep his system working properly - dry lots are not really suitable for foals, and you dont have to worry too much about your mares getting a bit fat if allowed free access to grass because the foal will be taking most of the 'goodness' out of the mares system.

Think it is time we had a few more pictures of our Special Boy!!
default_yes.gif

Anna, Thanks a bunch
new_shocked.gif
Maltezers will NEVER taste the same again!
new_rofl.gif

Come come now Renee - maltezers have a totally different taste!..........don't they?
default_unsure.png

Oooooooo adding my thanks too!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Look at him - he's just so cute!
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
de-ago,s hoof are going black around the coronet band hope i spelt it right...and on his legs there black

under that white hair..so what colour do you think he,s gonna go,, around his eye,s are going dark chestnut

will take some photos asap....

Awww so cute! His eyes and nose are so dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back