beau beaus own thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny- I would never judge either. It is your business and what you think is right. It sounds like they are planning on being all they can be for both your minis and I really hope for the best for them. Not everyone would make the same choices, and not everyone feels the same about everything- as long as you feel like it is what is best then that is what matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenny- I would never judge either. It is your business and what you think is right. It sounds like they are planning on being all they can be for both your minis and I really hope for the best for them. Not everyone would make the same choices, and not everyone feels the same about everything- as long as you feel like it is what is best then that is what matters.

I agree with Megan. I have even less experience as you since I have not had a foal so there is no judgement from here. I know it's got to be hard. Bless you for doing what you feel in your heart is right. That's all any of us can do.

default_saludando.gif
well i wasn;t going to say anything b/c i dont wont to upset anyone....plus this is really upsetting me

sweety and beau have gone to the best of homes thay live on a winery and have a river view from the

stable and lush green grass really flash place ...thay know a trainer and are going to work with sweety

and thay have a friend who is a vet so maybe beau will get that operation after all...i did get them to

sign a agreement that sweety and beau are not to be breed and full description why the should not be breed thay where my than happy to do that...thay will be very spoilt as thay have 5 kids ..

sweety and beau are going to have a long life with there new owners....

and i will be keeping in contact with them as much as thay can handle me as i will be a pain in the butt

as i will be ringing all the time ,,i still keep in contact with me big horses i sold on years ago....

i do have a heart and a really do care and love all my animals i have owned....and it has really broken

my heart but i think ive done the right thing..

i could of done what some breeders do and put beau down but when you think about it

some breeders would of put sweety down too...

so i think ive done something good and given them a happy long life....

Megan that is SO exciting that you have found such a lovely home for them! that is the best outcome!! please keep us updated on them as you find out info and get pics
default_yes.gif
you know we love them both and are so glad that they have found such a perfect home!!

couldn't agree more Megan
default_wub.png
as long as they are loved and looked after thats all that matters!

I agree with Megan. I have even less experience as you since I have not had a foal so there is no judgement from here. I know it's got to be hard. Bless you for doing what you feel in your heart is right. That's all any of us can do.
none of us are judging you here Jenny, its not our place. we offer advice and take advice as it is given to us, we care SO MUCH for all the horses that come on here! especially on this thread as we get to know them for so many months, we love them as much as our own! we just want to make sure they are having the best possible life as we do love them so much.

So I hope you haven't gotten upset by what I have said, I can't really give advice, heck you have had more foals then me
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL I just know how much over the past few months I have learnt from the wonderful people on here. and how much I have come to love Sweety!

I am SO glad that you were able to find the perfect home and that they will be doing everything possible to help beau out and get Sweety trusting in people again, well done you!

default_saludando.gif
i just spoke to the people that have sweety and beau ,,,i couldnt be happyer with were thay have gone

thay had bought sweety and beau for there twelve year old daughter as a surprise..and the little girl

cryed when she seen them both and gave her dad the biggest cuddle...she spends every minitue with

them and is hanging out for school holidays... she has even started training sweety, and beau doesnt even

try to nip her like he did with me...thay are going to send photos to me after xmas is over...and i will put them

on here so yous can all see what a nice home and family she has gone to
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
spoke to the little girl that now owns sweety and beau,,now called buddy...and she loves them to

bits she has put a saddle on sweety and she was saying when she trys to put the saddle blanket on sweety

little buddy pulls it off ..how cute..she spends every minute with them..little buddys leg is fine still running

around no probs she did say his leg did lock up once and then it came good so i dont no...

Iam just glad that thay both have a lovely home and are loved
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
i know i promise some photos but thay havent sent me any,
default_no.gif
,,i made them promise to send me photos

so as soon as i get some ill post
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Sounds like they went to a great home. I hope they send pictures soon!

It sounds as though Sweety and 'Buddy' have found a great home Jenny. Hope they send you some pictures soon as I would love to see the little girl with her new special friends. What a fabulous suprise Christmas present for her!
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back