beau beaus own thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
well the little beau hasnt change much but i will go take some photos just for use
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
thay are so hard to take photos off as thay just run away its so sad b/c id love to give beau a big cuddle

2uy5307.jpg

2efqomt.jpg

2cood2f.jpg

jj9xes.jpg

66wzdh.jpg

default_saludando.gif
there not very good photos as i have to be a mile away from them or thay just run away
default_no.gif

didnt have a problam with sweety when she was in foal catching her but now she got beau

well i just cant get near them
default_no.gif
:No-Sad
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW he is gorgeous!!! HI little Beau!!

thats so hard Jenny... does she come up for food? can you give her a carrot or something, or a biscuit of hay and just sit near them?? he must be getting to that curious stage by now
default_yes.gif
Finn is always more ready to come up to me if I'm sitting down... just an idea...
default_yes.gif

Theyr both looking fab
default_wub.png
must be so frustrating not being able to give him all those kisses you have stored up..you'll have to blow them
default_rolleyes.gif

Im with Casie on the smoking thing..YUCK..Iv never smoked but I do have a chocolate addiction
default_wacko.png
I try not to have it in the house now because I cant leave any for later it all has to be eaten at once otherwise it spends the whole time calling me
default_wink.png

Haha yay lindi!!! High five! Lol

Definitley agree with the chocolate thing lol luckily I have three younger brothers so it's usually gone before long which in my case is a good thing lol

Hope your ableto spend some time login your little man this week Jenny!!!

WOW he is gorgeous!!! HI little Beau!!

thats so hard Jenny... does she come up for food? can you give her a carrot or something, or a biscuit of hay and just sit near them?? he must be getting to that curious stage by now
default_yes.gif
Finn is always more ready to come up to me if I'm sitting down... just an idea...
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
I can sit next to her feed bin when shes eating but as soon as a move a muscle she off

maybe its a good thing as i wont get attached to beau as much
default_no.gif

I've noticed my two girls are not happy to share in the first week. After that when they join back up with the herd they don't seem to mind us being up with the foals.

thats very interesting Bree, maybe Sweety will be the same.... I'm sure I will be having this sort of battle when Penny has her bunny!
default_rolleyes.gif
lol

thats very interesting Bree, maybe Sweety will be the same.... I'm sure I will be having this sort of battle when Penny has her bunny!
default_rolleyes.gif
lol

default_saludando.gif
you do no your gunna have to call pennys foal bunny
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

I've noticed my two girls are not happy to share in the first week. After that when they join back up with the herd they don't seem to mind us being up with the foals.

default_saludando.gif
sweety has allways been a bit funny with humans i think she would let me catch her before as she was in a smaller paddock.......i no it sounds horrible but when it come to the time when ive got to say good bye to beau how am i gunna catch them
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_bye-sad.gif
:bye-sad

Does a bucket of food work?

I'm lucky I can open up paddock gates and run them up into the yards if anyone is being silly.

Lol no penny's foal wont be called bunny lol ahh

Hey I dnt know if you can get these Jenny... But I have been using essential oils on penny n smartie one called peace and calming n since using it she has settled down so much!! I put it on my hand n she sniffs it, I also put it around the edge of her food bowl it has really helped! Maybe a suggestion?

default_saludando.gif
I just sat in the paddock on my bucket and little beau came up and sniffed me all over

i didnt wont to move just in case he ran away

but i just bursed in to tears when he did that

ITS JUST SO SAD
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

default_wub.png
Blowing Big Kisses for lil Beau
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
hugs for you too,,it must be very hard for you..brought tears to my eyes thinking how upset you are with all this
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
oh Jenny...
default_no.gif
it must be so hard for you!!!!!!! still praying for you and sending many hugs your way!!

I'm so glad that little Beau was curious enough to come up to you though!
default_yes.gif

chin up my friend, you will get through this!! we are all here supporting you and Sweety and Beau through this!!!

oh Jenny...
default_no.gif
it must be so hard for you!!!!!!! still praying for you and sending many hugs your way!!

I'm so glad that little Beau was curious enough to come up to you though!
default_yes.gif

chin up my friend, you will get through this!! we are all here supporting you and Sweety and Beau through this!!!

default_saludando.gif
thanks cassie
default_wub.png

I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you, I know us being here for you isn't much but I hope it helps a little.

Hugs

I think leaving them alone is best for sweety (hard as it is to not play with beau) but he is her baby and she deserves to be relaxed and love on her son. When and IF "that" time comes you could start to stable them for a while a day to feed them. They will soon learn to follow you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back