Cedar Fields New Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsites

Reaction score
We would like to invite you to visit our new website. It was designed by Debby Simms-Boosalis of Namaste Graphics.

She did an awesome job and I'm so very happy with her work. Debby is very professional and easy to work with.

The best part is, I can do my own updates. We did have to change the site address to cedarfieldsminis.com

Cedar Fields New Website

If you visit our new site you'll see our new stallion....

Find Ur Destiny Rumor Has It.

Aloha Acres Magic Marker x ERL Uptown Girl

Rumor.jpg

Rumor 1.jpg

I love roans and plan to cross Rumor with my frame overo mares. Hoping to produce my favorite color, blue roan overo!

Beautiful, all around
default_wub.png

Your website looks FANTASTIC! Wowza. It was worth every penny!!

Love the new stallion!!

Congrats on your gorgeous new stallion - he looks SO tall for 32". Of course I love the bloodlines. And your new website is awesome too.

The new website is fantastic - proffessional, but friendly!

Love your new fella too!
default_wub.png

Anna

Congrats on your new boy he is just stunning. Actually you have some gorgeous horses.

Your website is fab and so easy to navigate.

I went back for another look at your beautiful horses today, and there's something you might mention to your web designer. My computer lagged for a moment when the home page was loading, and under the template on the home page there's some bright blue text that loads first and says something about spa specials/a massage. I don't know if it's just old filler text or what, but I'm guessing people with slower connections are going to see it while they wait for the rest of the page to load. My Internet is running normally now, so it's hard to see it again, but if you refresh the home page and look right at the center you'll see the blue text blink briefly. Hope that helps!

I went back for another look at your beautiful horses today, and there's something you might mention to your web designer. My computer lagged for a moment when the home page was loading, and under the template on the home page there's some bright blue text that loads first and says something about spa specials/a massage. I don't know if it's just old filler text or what, but I'm guessing people with slower connections are going to see it while they wait for the rest of the page to load. My Internet is running normally now, so it's hard to see it again, but if you refresh the home page and look right at the center you'll see the blue text blink briefly. Hope that helps!

Thanks for letting me know. I'll ask the designer, maybe she can fix that problem. I bet its from the original template she used.

Okay, Tiffany..take a look now and see if its still showing those blue words. I think Debby fixed it.

Awesome!!! I LOVE it, very tastefully done, and i am getting in touch with the designer!

Wow, love your website and your stallions are awesome.
default_wub.png
They look so BIG but are so small. Just how they are meant too be , hey?

Latest posts

Back