New Additions At Redrock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
My breeding program is going the direction I want it to, BUT, I've been looking for several years for the right stallion to add to my group. He needed to have quality, refinement and COLOR! I finally found him this year.

Darkmoons Orions Tatooed Creation, 32" silver buckskin tobiano/sabino. Double bred Orion Light Vant Huttenest. Creation was purchased especially to cross with my Redrock Magic Maker daughters, but he will be bred to others as well. Professional pictures to be made next year.

7-31-10Creation1.JPG

I'd been keeping my eyes out for another refined, black based pinto mare as well. I got lucky when I found this granddaughter of L & D Scout right here in Oklahoma. Underwoods Rally 32" is sired by Fallen Ash Scouts Irish Fable. I'm thrilled to have found her. She is refined, feminine, elegant and an exceptional mover.

Rally10-11-10043.jpg

Rally10-11-10020.jpg

I'm excited about the future here at Redrock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Becky, that is awesome. Can't wait to see what they add to your already incredible program.

I have been watching the Darkmoon Colt for a while... Can't wait to see what he produces with the Magic Maker girls!

Thanks, everyone. Shopping is always fun!

I'll be sitting on my hands at the auction this weekend. I will, I will, I will.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Great additions. Congratulations.

Congrats Becky! I was on your site the other day and saw Creation on there. I almost snatched him up when I saw him for sale, but didn't. Glad to see that he is at least in OK.
default_smile.png

Bet you are looking forward to breeding season 2011 and especially foaling season 2012!!!

Can't wait to see the updated photos on your new stallion!!!

Nice!

What awesome additons to your wonderful program.
default_wub.png
How excited you must be to see your new crosses!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Congrats Becky.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
Love the mare.
default_wub.png

Its gonna be hard sitting on your hands this weekend. HH auction has some super nice horses for sale.

I have other commitments this Sat, so I will not be able to attend.
default_no.gif

Congratulations! They are great! The mare is a half sister to my junior stallion Lex. Good choice on the stallion, too, Michelle at Darkmoon is really nice and has super horses!

Julie, I love Creation. He's super nice! I've had to bring his weight up quite a bit, so I haven't really photographed him yet. Can't wait to see him next spring and in condition! We should get gorgeous pictures of him then.
default_biggrin.png

Love the L & D Scout horses.
default_wub.png
I'm thrilled to add this granddaughter to my little group. This mare has had breeding issues and I'm very hopeful to get that problem straightened out. She's beautiful!

Latest posts

Back