Introducing THUMBELINA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Okay - so you see now that we have a break in foaling - we're gonna bombard you with photos??!! LOL

This is a tiny petite filly .......... who I think has the most amazing head ever! A BONUS foal - I posted earlier he stamps his babies the same no matter the mare.

Her dam "Vegas" is a black and white pinto sired by Hunt House Farms Rogues Native. Rogues Native is a smokey black champion stallion by Glenns Southern Rogue, a Golden Palomino.

Glenns Southern Rogue and Glenns General Patton are 1/2 brothers, both sharing NFCs Husslers Star as their sire (who's bred from Komokos Little Hussler).

This is THUMBELINA most appropriately named for her itty bitty dainty tiny little package and she is definitely a KEEPER!!!!!

june2010miscdeerfoalsetc041.jpg

june2010miscdeerfoalsetc012.jpg

june2010miscdeerfoalsetc016.jpg

june2010miscdeerfoalsetc060.jpg

june2010miscdeerfoalsetc039.jpg

thanks for looking at our babies
saludando.gif

Congrats on your nice filly!!

default_wub.png
She is toooo precious for words!!!
default_wub.png
Please, please bombard us with pics!
default_biggrin.png

As with all your babies, they are beautiful. You may not get the "excitement and turmoil topic" award, but you do get the cuteness one, LOL.

She is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

As with all your babies, they are beautiful. You may not get the "excitement and turmoil topic" award, but you do get the cuteness one, LOL.

LMAO - - right Carolyn! Those topics you describe always get locked just when I'm enjoying them so much! ha

Thanks everyone - appreciate the nice comments as always. We think we have a pretty nice foal crop this year and two stallions firsts so we're tickled to see what they presented. I guess we'll keep them huh? LOL

Nice to get others opinions too so we're not just biased because they are ours. LOL

Oh my! Oh my! She is just Cute with a capital C!!
default_wub.png

Anna

She really is beautiful. Congratulations.

Oh what a precious baby, I love her head to Marlene.
wub.gif
Did I see her when I was there Saturday? There were so many beautiful babies I didn't know which way to look, lol.

Latest posts

Back