Ada,Ok Show this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll be there with 6 horses. Looking forward to our first show of the year, kinda exciting.
default_aktion033.gif

I will also be there with 6 horses, 2 kids (ages 3 & 6) and one mom. LOL!!! Yes, I am CRAZY!!!

Ok, so I am back and let me just say again CRAZY!!!!!

This had to be the most stressful show I have ever been to. LOL!!! Not because of the horses, but the KIDS!! I was spread too thin trying to fit and show 6 horses, and keep up with my 2 kiddos at the same time. My horses were not fit out like they should have been because it always seemed that I was one step behind.

Thank goodness my mom was there! She is not much help with the horses, but she was a godsend for helping keep up with the kids.

I think that the turnout for this show was good! Lots of beautiful horses there and a full-house!

Was a nice sized show and had a great time. Only took 2 to this show so was not so stressed as I usually am, but of course weather has been so bad this sping I did not have the other in shape as yet. Did extremely well considering. Shetland stallion came home with one Championship after being out of competition for 10 years and Double made both Reserves in WCPD Stakes.

My yearling filly Love was there with her trainer - this was her second show and she won 2 Reserve Junior Champions
default_wub.png
I am so excited
default_biggrin.png
Congrats to everyone!

Cretahills, I don't know how you do it - I used to go to dog shows all the time with my kids (only had 2 - 3 then, 4 now) but horse shows would be way harder to deal with kids and getting ready. You'll have to give me some tips cause myself, all 4 kids (8, 6, 2 and 9 months) and 3 horses will be hitting the show circuit this summer
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back