Anyone Have Pictures of These Miniatures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
Okay so I am going to see if anyone has pictures/information of these Miniatures that are in my horses pedigrees. I will be asking for more help once I get all my other paperwork back from AMHR. . .Thanks guys!

Sassy's Pedigree

BERTRANDS GOLDEN NUGGET --> FOUND!!!

LUCKY FOUR SNOW SCHEME

SOATS LIL BUTTERSCOTCH --> FOUND!!!

BERTRANDS LITTLE MISS

HIDDEN MEADOWS PLAIN & FANCY

LUCKY FOUR COLOR SCHEME

Timmy's Pedigree

J K FARMS T & TS LITTLE MAN

DELL TERAS TOP GRAIN

PEGASUS PLANTATIONS COUNTESS

HOBBY HORSE'S LITTLE BUTTONS

DELL TERA'S SHAPE UP

Ranger's Pedigree

JOHNSTONS GOLD BOY (already have one picture but would llike more if possible)

A A LITTLE MARY LOU

Allula's Pedigree

LB J & N SHADOW --> FOUND!!!

COTTONTAILS COLONEL

COTTONTAILS APRIL

EQUINOX FARMS DIAMOND N STEELE

JPF BONGO

PLEASANT VALLEY MR J.D.

STOUTS FANANNA

COTTONTAILS BLAZE

FT. PHANTOM FARMS STEELY DAN

BMW'S FIRST DELIGHT

W&LD'S PATCHES

JPF BAY LADY

Missy's Pedigree

LAURELS FLURRY

MISS BREEZE

STOUTS PETER PAN

COTTONTAILS SURPRISE

STOUTS TOM THUMB

STOUTS SWEETHEART

GOFF'S STUDLEY DORIGHT

COTTONTAILS LACEY J

Azul's Pedigree

NXS KINGS CAPTIVATION

DON JOSE'S CREATION

BRIAR PATCH SHERRY

BOONE'S DON JOSE

COSMIC CREATED

Sampson's Pedigree

JK FARMS T&TS LITTLE MAN

DELL TERAS TOP GRAIN

PEGASUS PLANTATIONS COUNTESS

HOBBY HORSE'S LITTLE BUTTONS

Last edited by a moderator:
I *think* I have Soats Lil Butterscotch and Gold Boy on my "family" page.

I don't have a picture of Bertrands Golden Nugget, but I do have one of a daughter....and granddaughter Do you want that?

Charlotte

REO:

I found SOATS LIL BUTTERSCOTCH on your page but I don't think I saw JOHNSTONS GOLD BOY. . .so I am still on the lookout for him.

WILLOW TREE MINIATURES:

Thanks for the lead! I have her saved to my pictures now!

CHARLOTTE:

I would be more than happy to have a pic of a daughter of BERTRANDS GOLDEN NUGGET, thanks!

I have a pic of Johnstons Gold Boy if you email me. It won't let me upload it here
default_sad.png

[email protected]

Katie,

I used to own AA Little Mary Lou. I did not keep any photos of her but she was a very uniquely marked mare. She appeared buckskin in color, but had a really wide dark dorsal stripe, and from that dorsal stripe were several stripes going across the top of her back. She also had the cross over the withers too and the dark points. She also produced a daughter or two that looked just like her. Mary Lou had some lighter colored buckskins or duns, as well when I had her here. She was a very pretty are and had nice large eyes and was very correct as I remember. AA Little Mary Lou was the dam of Ten Ls Frosted Rose who was a buckskin mare, who was national top ten, and produced several champions and top ten national offspring!

Bertrands Gold Nugget was a beautiful palamino stallion with a blaze, he was the sire of one of our yearlings that went World champion 28 and under yearling, Ten Ls BWS Copper Locket. She was a beautiful red chestnut with a blaze, really gorgeous little filly. Thats about all I can remember.

Ok Katie, here is a daughter of BERTRANDS GOLDEN NUGGET and some horses on down the line from her.

This is BERTRANDS INDIAN WOMAN. (National Top Ten Produce of Dam) Owned by a forum member. the first time I saw this mare was at a show in Gordyville, IL. I was walking down the aisles just looking in stalls and this horse raised it's head up and I thought OMG! OMG! That is THE most beautiful head I have ever seen on a miniautre horse. Then out from behind her walked this exquisite little b/w filly, Lace.

lacedam.jpg

Her daughter BERTRANDS EBONY N LACE (multiple National Champion, Supreme Champion, etc etc) Owned by a forum member.

lacecropsmall-1.jpg

Her daughter REFLECTIONS BUTTONS N BOWS CBY (multiple World Top Ten)

buttonsLizheadsmall2.jpg

Her son REFLECTIONS BEYOND STARDOM (multiple World Top Ten) Owned by a forum member.

BeyondDSC_8989web.jpg

I have never seen a picture of Golden Nugget, but now looking at that picture it appears to me that the type and exquisite head are carrying on from generation to generation.

We own 3 daughters of Ebony N Lace and have found them to be exceptional producers.

Charlotte

p.s. Robin, thank you for the picture of the 'old man'.

Thanks for your help everyone! I am still hoping to find more pictures - hopefully someone will come across them.

Thanks TenLTraining for that great info! Do you happen to know who owns Mary Lou now? Thanks so very much!

Thanks to you as well Charlotte for those BEAUTIFUL horses. . .all of those horses are related to my golden palomino girl named "Sassy". . .A/R registered and very correct with a beautiful head as well!

You're welcome Charlotte!
default_smile.png

Katie, did you get the pic of Johnstons Gold Boy I emailed you?

I must have way over 100 pics of old time horses!

Yep, I sure did get it!

If you are interested REO, I have added more horses to my search list - see if anyone rings a bell
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back