Show records

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghosted

Reaction score
Okay, I have a question about show records. I got a horse last year, and recently found out he had been shown. This had not been mentioned when I got him. How could I find his show records, get a copy, or something along those lines?

I hope the question makes sense.

If he is AMHA registered and shown at their shows, you can get a show record from AMHA for I think $5. I think it is listed on the Work Order. We did it for one of ours and found she had won 14 halter points in 10 days time (shows, classes, placings, and dates were listed) and then was never shown again!

If he is AMHA registered and shown at their shows, you can get a show record from AMHA for I think $5. I think it is listed on the Work Order. We did it for one of ours and found she had won 14 halter points in 10 days time (shows, classes, placings, and dates were listed) and then was never shown again!
Okay, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the response.

It is $5 to get the record from AMHR also. I just got through going through that.

They send a nice printed out record.

You can get a good bit of the AMHR information on shetlandminiature.com ... Just go there, then go to SHOW RESULTS, then AMHR RESULTS, then put your horse's registration number into Hall-of-Fame Life-to-Date.

Thanks for the replies guys. I am excited to see what my "baby" had done in the past!!!

Latest posts

Back