Who is going to have the first 2009 foal this year???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
We have one due mid February by Sierra Dawn Uno's Pharaoh! After three years of no babies we are very excited. Can't wait to start seeing babies popping up!

Oh Kim! That baby will be AWESOME!! I can't wait to see that one!

We won't have the 1st foal, but I'm very excited that I think Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather might be going to be a daddy in May! We bought him the day he was born and I've waited a long time for him to grow up!

I need new pics of him LOL!

website1005024.jpg

We have a mare (not owned by us, but lives here) that is due Feb 2nd. She is a Mickey Mouse daughter and her name is Deiles Little Moon. She's the sweetest, most lovable mare ever! She's bred to Another Dimension DWB Final Review owned the Rosauers. He's a 3X World Champion Sr. Stallion. We're hoping for a show baby from this one!

Can't wait to see everyone's 2009 babies!
default_wub.png

Last edited:
We won't beat you either but our first is due end of March

Iona Farms Miss Beehavin - who we bought at the Reece Sale

But my biggest excitement is our mare "Ima Kute Bond" seen below due in April will be the first

foal for our 3 year old stallion Eagles Ring Toyhorse I'm Smokin

the sad part is we sold smokin (I still miss him) I showed him for the last 3 years

and he was my partner and such a sweetheart, this will be his 1st and only foal for us,

but he has gone to a wonderful home

at P & W Acres in Delaware

Smokin this summer

smokin050small.jpg

smokin043small.jpg

He is bred to Ima Kute Bond a silver dapple mare

CutieNJB91204.jpg

then we have 3 more due in april,may,& june

I can't wait till spring
default_wacko.png
, its got me already

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this pair is due in early February... I need to check with Erica to confirm it's early in the month. She was ultra sounded in foal prior to coming to me in June... VERY excited about this baby. Will be my first Destiny foal, as well as intensely Buckeroo bred and cream dilute to boot!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny [/SIZE]2004 33" AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion – co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion (halter) / National Grand Champion (driving) / Halter Hall of Fame

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a Sweetie[/SIZE]

2004 30.5" AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal to “Destiny” (Halter HOF / National Champion (halter) / National Grand Champion (driving) -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Sweetie%202.jpg

I have one early foal due. We were just talking about her last night!
default_smile.png
Redrock C No Disguise 29.50" is at 263 days today with her first foal. We could be having a New Years baby!

8-07NoDisguise.jpg

The proud daddy is Harts Tip Top Flash 31.75".

Flashscan1.jpg

We had a colt born 1-1-07. Don't think I want to repeat that again....LOL!

We have a foal due mid January here.

I have a buckskin pinto FILLY coming early febuary...working right now on getting foaling cam up. Want to have the foaling cam up and running via mare stare by mid january ...

East Acres Cotton Candy X Little Kings Junior Jinx

Candy2.jpg

How do i know its a buckskin pinto filly? Simple, she told me
default_biggrin.png

Link to our foaling cam page in my sig, i will have it up soon.

Brrrrr too cold for me to have Jan/Feb/Mar babies
default_new_shocked.gif
Our gals are due with 330 dates starting mid May...
default_smile.png

We can't beat Becky, that's for sure! But Star is in foal to Cowboy for late February early March. I'm hoping for another homozygous little one.
default_smile.png

SilverStar.JPG

cowboyliz250X.jpg

I'm thinking maybe one like Random Doodles
default_wub.png

Starboysmaller.jpg

Charlotte

star_boy_12_head_small.JPG

Foaling will start here the end of March (unless someone is early). Most of my mares will not even come into heat till April or May here, too cold for them.

I am expecting several Windchaser and Desperado foals this year.

Riverdance's Desperado

2a.jpg

Windchaser

Windchaserbody1.jpg

and a couple of Spotlight babies

Scott Creek Monarch Spotlight

spotlight.jpg

My foal won't be coming until end of June/early July!!! At least I will get to see everyone else's foals while I wait impatienlty for mine to show up!!!!
default_wink.png

Both my girls are due the first week of February. Cherry Bomb may go first as she was bred earlier in the week than Lailah (different stallions), but Lailah traditionally goes a shorter number of days anyway, however this is the the first time she's been due so early in the season.

Cherry's foal is by Sierra Dawn Uno's Pharaoh and Lailah's is Columbia's Top Flight, a son of Hidden Meadows Mittey Titian.

I will start watching them closely around Christmas time. The earliest foal we've had here was Kyan born Feb. 7. Pyro was a week later around Valentine's Day, but not quite!

Still, I miss ol' Gramma Pony with her lady in waiting position. Just won't be the same without her nickers of greeting as baby slides into the world.

Liz

Just one due here and not until late March/early April. That's about as early as I would want with the long winters up here. The foal is by my palomino Buckeroo and Dream Merchant grandson, Dale Rays Dream Maker. This will be only his 2nd and also his last foal - I just sold him as a gelding to a local youth who fell in love with him. This will be the 7th foal for Lucky Four Silver Breeze, who is nice producing mare I acquired last spring from Abria Miniatures. I'm hoping for a smoky black filly with a blaze and socks.

Wow there are some early ones coming,,, very exciting!!!! Can't wait to see all of our new little ones!

All you early people are going to have to share with us!!

Mine first ever foal born on the farm is in April/May I beleive (have to double check) I wont own it but will still be exciting
default_wub.png

No babies this year. Maybe next year if I find the perfect stud at the perfect stud fee. I am not breeding my colt to any of my mares at this point.

I have one that could be due starting Jan 15th (red dun homozygous pinto mare bred to a black homozygous pinto) Hoping for a grulla pinto filly!

And one due Feb 15th. This mare is a sorrel bred to a black pinto boy.

My Lace isn't due until May! You guys will have to share, for sure.

Lace:
Lacie11.jpg

Bred to: La Vistas Hes The Remarkable Man

FULL BROTHER to La Vistas Remarkable Mardi Gras

AMHA World Grand Champion Senior Stallion

FULL BROTHER to La Vistas Remarkable DWB

AMHA World Champion Futurity Stallion

Multi AMHA World Champion Producer

I am SO excited! Wish she was due earlier, but........

I started Tig under lights on Monday. Next year I'll have an early baby............. or two.
default_wink.png

Kari

I think this pair is due in early February... I need to check with Erica to confirm it's early in the month. She was ultra sounded in foal prior to coming to me in June... VERY excited about this baby. Will be my first Destiny foal, as well as intensely Buckeroo bred and cream dilute to boot!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny [/SIZE]2004 33" AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion – co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion (halter) / National Grand Champion (driving) / Halter Hall of Fame

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%201.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a Sweetie[/SIZE]

2004 30.5" AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal to “Destiny” (Halter HOF / National Champion (halter) / National Grand Champion (driving) -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Sweetie%202.jpg
Oooooo. I can't wait to see that cross either, Jill
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back